Your privacy is important and we respect your right to privacy through the protection of your Personal Information. As the collection of information is facilitated through technological advances over time, we have a commitment to protecting your Personal Information. The following items outline our pledge to you:
- Purpose and Consent: Before collecting your Personal Information, or at the time of collection, we will explain to you the purpose of collecting it and obtain your consent.
- Limiting Collection: Our collection of Personal Information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances and your information will be used only for the purpose for which it is collected
- Security: Your Personal Information is kept confidential and secure and is not disclosed to anyone without your consent, unless required by law or regulation.
- Access: You have the right to access your own Personal Information, and to correct any inaccuracies
The key to protecting your privacy is consent. We will only collect, use, and discloses your Personal Information with your permission, except where otherwise permitted by law. We do not, as a condition of the supply of a service to you, require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information beyond that information which is required to provide that service. You may choose not to provide us with any of your Personal Information. However, if you make this choice, we may not be able to provide you with the service that you requested or that could be offered to you.
Types of Consent
- Consent can be express or it may be implied in the appropriate circumstances.
- Express Consent can be given by you in writing, in person, , by telephone, electronically.
- Implied Consent may be used by us as a basis for extending new marketing offers or delivering services to you. We will not use your implied consent for the use or disclosure of your sensitive Personal Information such as financial data.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you withdraw your consent, we will inform you of the implications of such withdrawal. To withdraw your consent, simply contact us and advise us of what Personal Information you no longer wish us to use